Let's keep it plain and simple.  This look is what I call  "Lazy outfit"  I can always say that, if you're lazy to ...

For a change

8:49:00 PM Angel Salumbides 3 Comments

Let's keep it plain and simple. 
This look is what I call 
"Lazy outfit" 
I can always say that, if you're lazy to dress up..
"You can never go wrong in a plain white shirt"


Facebook friend? YES. 
This is the photo that made it
thru my DP :)



 See how I move in this photo?
I told my mom to capture every single movement
I make and by that I can choose what photo I want.




I apologize for grainy photos
Just used iPhone. 
Special thanks to my mom who took these photos.
Hooray!! How I wish she could probably learn how to 
use DSLR, so we can have quality photos. 

Btw,
Does anyone of you have Snapchat?
Add me: dreamwithangel
same as my instagram account.

Got questions?
I have ask.fm
dreamwithangel

--

TOP: H&M
BF jeans: Thesweetcloth
Handbag: Guess
Taylor Chunkies: Girlshaven



3 comments: