I've been waiting for the time to blog about my rainbow shorts from  vanillabreezeclothing                       and voila. I had thi...

Rainbow

5:41:00 PM Angel Salumbides 0 Comments

I've been waiting for the time to blog about my rainbow shorts from vanillabreezeclothing 
                    and voila. I had this rainbow shorts for about a year ago and I love it because it was
                                       so comfy and I can go anywhere with it. Well, Philippines have a crazy weather,
  so I'm much comfortable wearing shorts instead of jeans.


Yesterday's temperature was scorching, thanks to my friend for being so gentleman
by giving me a bottle of water to make me feel better.
And I also wanna thank him for being a great photographer. He's good right?
 A rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that is caused by both reflection and refraction of light in water droplets resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky. I always have a thing in rainbow and I how I wish every one of of us can see the pretty creation of GOD. It symbolizes that "There's a rainbow after the rain", and I live by that quote.
I decided to wear simple black sneakers that perfectly match my vibrant rainbow shorts
Take note: You can never go wrong with a pair of black sneakers, it suits everything.


Aaaaaand that's it, I'll end my blog with my sweet smile. Toodles!! 


Awesome photos by: Jayday Dayaon

0 comments: