Vintage is not just about being old. It's about being different and classic at the same time. This dress is like perfectly made for a ...

Classic LBD

4:59:00 PM Angel Salumbides 0 Comments

Vintage is not just about being old.
It's about being different and classic at the same time.
This dress is like perfectly made for a lady like me who admire classic yet dainty piece

Always remember to dress for yourself not for boys, not for anyone.
It's a big NO, it's a big mistake. 

 Don't go with what you see on others. Every person has different figure, personality and style.
Remind yourself that being sexy and beautiful is the awareness about yourself, knowing what suites you best. 
Kiss me not dress from Apartment8Clothing
Black pumps from Forever21
As you can see it was my favorite blogger pose. Tehee!
My friends/photographers said that my primary photo on my facebook account have the same pose
on the first five photos. HAHA! Forgive me. Pretty please?


"Confidence and Sexiness is synonymous"
As what I've learned from one of my fashion icon Martine Cajucom 
See how giddy I am?
Yes, I'm always like that.
See how the color of this one differs from the others?
Want to know why? It's because it was taken during the disappearance of the sun.
Still, I find it pretty amazing because my photographer/friend Jayday know his thing
He got his magic hands, he always amaze me with my photos.
He deserves a slow clap.



I can't form perfect words for this impeccable shot
Such an exquisite one!
He deserves a round of applause.
Thank you so much Brian

"La Vie Est Belle"
This photo can tell two things.
1. Vintage in a present time
2. A lady who have full of dreams which she holds on
Thanks for capturing this moment Arvin
Such an impeccable shot. Thumbs up!


Special thanks to: 
Photographer: Jayday Photography | Jayday 
Photographer: Arvin Serrano Photography | Arvin


0 comments: